Monday, September 13, 2010

"if you don't create change, change will create you"

so... i've been thinkin a lot these past few weeks. There's a lot of things in my life that i'm not very happy with right now. that needs to change. I've got to be happy with myself and my life before i can expect to move on to the next phase of life. Life seems to have a way of changing so much so fast..that i kind of got lost in all the confusion. And as hard as it has been to adjust from the last change... its finally starting to get better. I need to learn not to fall so hard sometimes..i'm just a silly girl sometimes. I had a long talk with my dad last time i was home and he told me to, "be my best self". thats my goal this next year. i'm going to be my best self. and show a side of me that people don't get to see very often. i'm going to try not to take things personally.. thats going to be so hard. I'm going to go out of my comfort zone and meet new people. A change is much needed in this crazy life i'm living. Things need to be re-evaluated. BIG time.

Can i just tell you that my little brother is a stud?! oh my. He just started 7th grade and is in middle school now! They are having a dance on Friday and he got asked by FIVE girls if he would go with them! haha he's so funny. i asked him if any of them were hot, and he said oh yes. like "oh baby oh baby hot" haha he's so funny. i love my family so much. just let me tell you.

OHHHH. and my best friend is gettin married... so crazy. i still feel like we are in grade school! ah i miss her like crazy but i'm so happy for her and everything she is doing in her life. ah. she's the bomb!

I'M AN AUNT! still not used to it, but i love it. Shes the most precious little girl! ahh i'm sooo happy she's finally here!!

meet Maylee Rae! isn't she the best?!

1 comment:

  1. I must say, that is one of the CUTEST babies I've ever seen :)! You're brother is a stud....I tell Bailey that all the time ;)! AND, I think you are WONDERFUL! Great goals for your life. Keep up the positive thinkin'!

    ReplyDelete