Wednesday, July 28, 2010

sUnSeTs..*&&cOnTeNtMeNt..*

Today... was a really good day! School was slow, but it was really good. Everyday i just realize how much i really do love doing hair. It's so much fun. And i love the group of friends i have there. i know I've said it like a billion times...but its so so so true. I think everyone needs to have friends like them! i'm so lucky! I had a true "MAN"incure today. Haha this guy was taking his engagements tonight, and he felt bad because his hands looked so bad, so he came in to get a manicure..now thats what i call love. I need to find one of these men....

So.. I've been waiting to feel truly content for quite sometime.. and i finally felt it today. i went to my favorite spot(see post below:]) and sat there looking over the valley. It's so breathtaking. I made a goal to read my scriptures everyday, so thats where I've been going to do it. I have had a lot of questions and concerns these past few weeks, and they were really starting to get to me. After i read one chapter i stopped and looked up over the valley, and i just got this overwhelming feeling of peace. I felt so content. I felt that no matter what happens i can overcome it. Everything is going to work out. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. As i finished reading, i looked up and saw this....

I love the little things in life. I couldn't imagine a better way to follow up with the feelings i had tonight. ah. I LOVE LIFE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment